- Medical–Choose from one of three PPOS, one of two HMOs, or the HDHP HSA
- Dental PPO or DMO plan
- Employer-paid Employee life insurance
- Employer-paid Vision Care
- Health Care spending account
- Health Savings Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Dependent care spending account
- Employees with medical coverage under another plan can waive medical coverage and receive a medical waiver bonus, currently $1,000 annually
- Optional employee life insurance
- Optional dependent life insurance
- Short-Term disability insurance
- Long-Term disability insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Accidental Injury Plan
Retirement Savings Plan
Employees are automatically enrolled in our savings plan on their first day of service. HRL provides a contribution to each employee account based on your age. You may contribute up to 20% of pay with a generous 100% company match on the first 4% of your contributions. HRL offers more than 23 mutual fund options that allow diversified investment opportunities.
Employees receive an average of thirteen paid holidays per year. Traditionally, the company observes a year-end holiday break between Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Paid Time Off
HRL offers employees a flexible paid time off bank. Employees receive five days upon hire and accrue 10 additional days in the first year, 15 days per year after one year of service, 20 days per year after five years of service and 25 days per year after 20 years of service.
Educational Reimbursement Plan
For eligible employees, HRL provides 100% reimbursement for tuition and books related to approved programs.
Our Malibu location offers employees a variety of options for exercise and recreation. HRL supports an on-site fitness center with cardio equipment, circuit training and stretching equipment. The center is available to employees from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Beaches abound, and the South Bay Bike Trail extends 22 miles along the coast. Employees also have privileges at Pepperdine University's sports facilities including tennis courts, track, and swimming pool facilities. Currently, HRL is building out a new gym facility at our Lost Hills location.